Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Selasa, 06 Desember 2011

a little accident




hello world. how's your day? mine not so good. okay it's gonna be a brief post. I just wanna tell you guys that I'm a bit sick at this moment (not mentally -_- it's physically of course). my soundness is a litte bit down a this week. I felt weaker than usual.




this afternoon, in my dorm room, I used the knife to cut something. unfortunately, my hand slipped. I accidentally cut my thumb. and I know for sure you know what happens next. blood pouring out of my thumb. yes I'm bleeding. it's so red and so... I don't know, it's so many. I telly my dorm mate, nesha that I've just cut my thumb accidentally and she responded by asking how could that thing happens. I tell her what actually happens and I tell her that I felt nauseous and a bit headache. when I want to get back to my room, when I was standing in front of the door, suddenly I felt so limp and I couldn't stand upright. at that time I collapsed. my dorm mate, nesha panicked. she shouted and called my other dorm  mate, mimi. fortunately, mimi took nursing as her major. she immidiately took care of me and dealing with my wound. she told me not to look at my wound. after that, she laid me in the bed and ask me not to attend to my daily class. I felt so weak at that time. I look like poor little sick girl. I know that I have a low blood pressure. and lately I often skipped the meals and I rarely drink some water.  I realized that health is expensive and priceless. to be happy you have to be fully healthy. so I promise to myself that I will try to eat properly and regularly, and drink a lot of water. it felt so uncomfortable to be a sick person, trust me!

so now I feel a bit healthier than before. but I still suffering with the headache that attacks me out of the blue and all of the nauseous feeling. I hope that I will get a fully recover soon. being healthy is one of the requirement to achive the happiness. so, just take care of your body and keep healthy guys.






Melita Disi Triavera

1 komentar: